Sunday, December 20, 2009

An afternoon at the barn

Today I got to go to the barn with Sonja and Hannah to get some shots. Let me tell you, I have been looking forward to this for as long as I've had my camera. I've been out there before, and I knew I HAD to go back and take pictures with Hannah and Beauty. Both of them were great models, and I'm sure I'll be back to take even more!



Trying to clean Beauty










All the horses got called into their stalls to eat. I tried to get some action shots while not getting trampled on.


I got a little crazy with the sun flare.







Thanks Sonja and Hannah!

2 comments:

  1. I loved it, and had so much fun. Can you just follow us around all of the time taking pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the new shots! Both settings are so gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete