Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boys will be boys...

Today I got to take pictures of my nephews...what a blast! Amy asked if I would take some pictures of the boys while Andy and I were in town, and of course I said yes. Immediately I thought of putting crazy amounts of gel in their hair and just letting them go wild. We decided to do some 'normal' photos first...















After some cute family pictures, we decided it was time for the gel. I think Blake was really feelin it.







I think Tyce already has an eye for photography. He would suggest places to take photos...and they worked!


There was some leftover snow from last week...which led to a snowball fight.


Gel brings out the crazy in you!

Blake at age 15

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures...great as always...the boys are so cute! Blake is a ham and Tyce looks like he is just so grown up. They are handsome boys with a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete