Monday, December 28, 2009

Birthday party...Baumann style

Last night I got to photograph the birthday party of Pam Baumann. I lived next door to the Baumanns' for nearly all of my childhood. We go WAAAY back, so I was thrilled when I was asked to take pictures of the event. Pam has five children and EIGHT grand-children...all very young. Sometimes I got sidetracked just watching them and then remembered I was supposed to be taking pictures :)

Surprise!





Of course I'm drawn to the sweets...






Brannon is unbelievably photogenic. He would come over with different props. Love him!



Anna Kate...grazing on the leftover food at the kids table.
If you haven't recognized this girl...she is the model on my blog title :)


Braxton...very excited about the lemon sorbet :)

Coworkers....and friends :)


Olivia was camera shy at first, but all of the sudden she decided she was ready to pose...complete with a batman mask.

Pam with all eight of her grandchildren. I think this captures the mood perfectly ;)
The entire Baumann family...thank goodness Andrew was able to pop in for the photo :)

Happy Birthday Pam!

3 comments:

  1. Love them! Thank you for being there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly captured all the fun and live action from the evening. Thanks for the photos!
    - Melissa (Baumann) Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of Liv in her boots...she wears those almost everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete